Interested in joining our staff? Healing Path offers many opportunities – from clinical and direct client care to social work, counseling, program management, and support staff.
We provide internship and volunteer opportunities to future mental health clinicians that work directly with our staff. There is a shortage of ethnic minority mental health workers and/or persons trained to work with racial/ethnic minority populations in the Twin Cities.
Our interns often leave with an immensely, impactful experience!
Job Titles: Mental Health Therapists -
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Healing Path is an integrative mental health wellness Clinic. Our mission is to increase access and participation for culturally proficient mental health services while enhancing the deliverance of underutilized mental health services; focusing on those who are marginalized and disadvantaged.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide individual, couple, family and group therapy services for clients.
· Complete initial assessments upon admission.
· Conduct and write diagnostic assessments based on client’s history, if needed.
· Design and implement treatment plans.
· Document progress notes and other required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
· Collaborate and communicate with families, county workers, social workers, probation officers, and other key individuals in the client’s life.
· Helps defuse and de-escalate any potential behavior emergencies.
· Provide clients and families with available resources, making appropriate referrals when necessary.
· Engage in community outreach efforts to promote agency’s reputation, standing, and ability to carry out its goals and mission (including but not limited to: developing new therapy groups based on community needs and interests, providing marketing materials to potential community partners, participating in network opportunities that may result in referrals to the agency, etc.).
· Attend training sessions and staff meetings and in-service to increase knowledge and skills.
· Maintain clinical records in compliance with insurance carriers, Minnesota and Federal law and relevant ethical boards’ policies and regulatory standards.
· Maintain the confidentiality of clients’ protected health information.
· Monitor and complete all required activities required by respective licensing board to keep relevant professional license active and current.
· Maintain current knowledge of relevant research.
If interested, contact us at Healingpathwellnessmn@gmail.com and someone from management will reach out!
Copyright © 2021 Healing Path - All Rights Reserved.